Multi Vendor Services Account Manager
Philips Monza and Brianza Area, Italy
Descrizione del lavoro
Are you motivated by the opportunity to join one of the world’s most well-known innovative organizations as it reshapes itself into a leading global HealthTech company? Are you ready for new challenges?
Then come and help us make a difference for people all over the world. Join a world-renowned company where innovation is constantly channeled to meet the genuine needs of customers & consumers. We challenge the status quo and break new ground on a daily basis. Because we create innovations that matter!
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Growing the IIG Multi-Vendor Services (MVS) business in line with AOP and Hoshin grow plans, as a strategic initiative to be pursued link to health spaces/solutions/cross-offerings with other business. In the changing market (tender centralization), cooperating with local Account Management Teams you work out Philips MVS business strategy, in order to create a culture of solutions in the team and in the customer side too.
You are responsible for
- OIT and Sales for MVS business at National level.
- Improving the market position of Philips’ MVS value proposition to attain the desired financial growth.
- Coordinate relationship and agreements with third party companies for MVS projects, defining new consortium and managing the existing.
- Supporting district sales teams in promoting the MVS portfolio, identifying new prospect and realizing the sales funnel with customer visits and meeting.
- Collaborating with marketing on pricing strategies and methodologies based on cost to serve analysis provided by the MVS operations team.
- Collaborates with all internal functions legal, tender & sales back-office, operations, in order to respond successfully to public and private tenders.
- Reviewing forecast, funnel, opportunities and strategic initiatives under the direction of the MVS Sales Leader.
You are a part of
The Multi-Vendor Services group under the strategic initiative department. You will report to the Multi-Vendor Sales Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, Marketing, Economics or healthcare related
- Minimum of 10+ years healthcare sales experience in service and solutions (mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years in Multi-Vendor sales, delivery, operational, or marketing (or a combination) – mandatory
- Specialized knowledge in public procurement, as well sales experience as an expert in MVS will be necessary to execute the job.
- Excellent capability to sell ideas and solutions.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent general communication skills, capable of interacting with various levels in an organization internally and externally with our customers and KOLs.
- Business and results oriented.
Willingness to travel across Italy at least 50% of the time.
Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.